In Sims 4, players have the opportunity to engage in a wide range of activities. However, one limitation of the game is the inability to move objects freely. Fortunately, there is a solution to this predicament – cheats.
By utilizing cheats, players can bypass the limitations and can know how to move objects freely in Sims 4, granting them the freedom to explore their creativity and arrange objects in unique and exciting ways. In this guide, we will delve into the process of moving objects freely in Sims 4, enabling players to unleash their imaginations fully.
How do you move objects freely in Sims 4?
If you want to move objects freely in The Sims 4, a couple of options are available. The first method involves using cheats, while the second method involves installing mods. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to do it:
How to Move objects freely in Sims 4 Using Cheats?
1. To open the cheat console, press Ctrl + Shift + C on the PC
a. Mac: Command + Shift + C
b. Play station: R1 + R2 + L1 + L2
c. Xbox One: RB + RT + LB + LT
2. In the cheat console, type “testingcheats true” and press Enter to enable cheats.
3. Next, type “bb.moveobjects” and press Enter. This cheat allows you to move objects freely.
4. To move an object, hold down the Alt key on your keyboard and click on the object. You can now move it anywhere, even outside the grid. You can also use the number 9 key to move an object up and the number 0 key to move it down.
5. To disable the cheat and return to normal object placement, enter “bb.moveobjects off” in the cheat console.
How to Move objects freely in Sims 4 Using Mods?
1. Look for a mod that enables free object movement, such as the Better BuildBuy mod from TwistedLexi.
2. Follow the instructions provided with the mod to install it properly.
3. Once installed, you should be able to move objects freely without the need for cheats.
Points to keep in mind:
It’s important to note that using cheats or mods to move objects freely may have some risks. Objects may behave unexpectedly or lead to glitches. To avoid any issues, saving your game before using these cheats or mods is always a good idea.
Creative things we can do with the help of cheat:
Here are some things you can do with the move objects cheat in The Sims 4:
– Place multiple items on a two-tile desk or table, exceeding the usual limit of two objects.
– Overlap wall decorations to create unique and visually exciting designs.
– Stack windows creatively to give your builds a fresh look.
– Place fountain sprinklers and decorations inside pools for added visual appeal.
– Mix and match different plants, layering them to create your perfect garden.
– Combine different items to create your own unique furniture pieces.
Also Read– How To Make Half Tiles Sims 4
Script mod that automatically activates the MOO cheat in The Sims 4:
There is a fantastic script mod created by TwistedMexi that can save you a lot of time and effort in The Sims 4. Instead of having to enable cheats every time you launch the game manually, you can install the “force testingcheats true” mod.
This clever mod will automatically activate cheats for you, so you don’t have to bother with it yourself. It’s a real gem of a mod!
But wait, there’s more! TwistedMexi has also created another useful script mod called “force bb.moveobjects”. This mod ensures that the move objects cheat (MOO) is always enabled in your game.
It’s too easy to forget to activate the MOO cheat, especially when you’re using builds created by other Simmers who have used the cheat. With this mod, you won’t have to worry about remembering to enable MOO anymore. It’s a handy addition to your game, for sure!
So, if you’re tired of the constant need to enable cheats and want to make sure the MOO cheat is always at your disposal, these script mods by TwistedMexi are absolute must-haves.
They’re like little time-saving superheroes that enhance your gameplay experience and make things more convenient. Give them a try and see how they can simplify your Sims 4 journey!
Also Read – The Unwritten Rules of The Sims 4 Explained